Just a reminder that our Class Mass will begin at 8:25 in the Chapel on Wednesday 11th June. We are all very excited!
Welcome to 3/4 A’s class blog. A blog is an informational site published on the ‘World Wide Web’ and consists of various posts. It is a great way for our class to share our learning and experiences with our school community. We will endeavour to keep updating our posts on a regular basis. Both parents and students are welcome to leave comments on our blog.
Before we begin blogging, here are some important points to remember:
– Students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog
– Students’ surnames, address, email address, phone numbers and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog
– Posts written by students in class are checked and approved by Andrea before they are published
– Students will be encouraged to comment on our class blog with teacher/parent supervision
– Parents are welcome to leave comments and are kindly asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child
– All comments written by students are to be polite, respectful and courteous
-Parents are asked to proofread comments that students write on blogs at home
Kind regards, Andrea