What’s happening in 3/4 A?

Welcome to 3/4 A’s  class blog. A blog is an informational site published on the ‘World Wide Web’  and consists of various posts. It is a great way for our class to share our learning and experiences with our school community. We will endeavour to keep updating our posts on a regular basis. Both parents and students are welcome to leave comments on our blog.

Before we begin blogging, here are some important points to remember:

– Students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog

– Students’ surnames, address, email address, phone numbers and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog

– Posts written by students in class are checked and approved by Andrea before they are published

– Students will be encouraged to comment on our class blog with teacher/parent supervision

– Parents are welcome to leave comments and are kindly asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child

– All comments written by students are to be polite, respectful and courteous

-Parents are asked to proofread comments that students write on blogs at home

Kind regards, Andrea

2 thoughts on “What’s happening in 3/4 A?

1. Hi I’m Sam I loved doing cross country this morning because at the begining all 4s-6s and some 3s went down to an oval and took a seat on the mat’s. The kids who were 12-13 ran first then 11s and finally 9-10s. Us grade 4s did 2 laps but to start of with we did some warm up’s. As I said before it was really fun!

2. Wow it really feels different going on a new blog.anyway I loved cross country except for the port where I lost but I loved it. I can’t wait for another day full of fun and learning.